Do you enjoy running, swimming, biking, walking, hosting parties or motorcycle riding? Whatever your passion, you can raise funds for Bite Me Cancer, while doing the things you love. Simply use our online Network for Good Peer to Peer site to promote your event and keep donators up-to-date on your training or plans. We will give you the help you need through email/social media templates that you can use to promote and obtain donations – it’s all on the set up page. You won’t even have to touch any money – donations go directly to Bite Me Cancer’s account.
– Get your sweat on! Do an athletic challenge and get sponsored: 5K, half-marathon, body building
– Squeaky clean! Hold a car wash and donate the proceeds
– Mmmm, sweet! Have a bake sale and donate the proceeds
– Set up shop! Host an in-home show for jewelry, cosmetics, etc. and donate a portion of sales
– Burger 21, Ashburn, VA
– Scout & Molly, Fairfax, VA
– Kendall Scott, Reston, VA
– Orange Theory Fitness, Fairfax & Sterling, VA
If you are interested in learning more about how to set up an event for Bite Me Cancer, please email email@example.com or call us at (703) 709-2539.